Zidane Videos, Interviews, Goals, Skills & Moments.

Hello, this is Zidaneism.
You can find links to all my compilation in my blog. You can also contact me at my email address highlytoxicboy@yahoo.com.
VISIT ME AT www.freewebs.com/zidaneism for the most exhaustive Zidane Video Source.

Search

Google
 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello & Welcome!

I am Zidaneism, one of the biggest fan of Zizou you're likely to see!

If you have'nt checked out my famous Zidane compilation "Le Seul Dieu", please do so.  You can find it all over the internet, but here are few links - 

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3


Another of my work "Royal Madrid", a well appreciated Real Madrid compilation which depicts various eras of this great club from the 1950s to the Galactico era. Do not miss it. You can download it from here :

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/zidaneism

Cheers

No comments: