Zidane Videos, Interviews, Goals, Skills & Moments.

Hello, this is Zidaneism.
You can find links to all my compilation in my blog. You can also contact me at my email address highlytoxicboy@yahoo.com.
VISIT ME AT www.freewebs.com/zidaneism for the most exhaustive Zidane Video Source.

Search

Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Zidane Video Library

This should come as a great news for all Zidane fans like me. I've decided to upload around 20 GB of Zidane's videos, DVDs, interviews for you. Just place your requests here, telling me what exactly are you looking for.

Like..

Are you lookin for?

1. Full Zidane documentary DVDs.
2. Interviews & football lessons by Zidane himself.
3. Random off the field videos.
4. Goals (specify which season, club or NT)
5. Skills (specify Roulettes, also called the 360 turn or stepovers or random skills)
6. Moments (CL Final, WC Finals & Euro Finals, and other important moments in his life).

So just place your requests here along, I'll upload your video on yousendit.com & the links will be posted on my webpage - http://freewebs.com/zidaneism.

Cheers

3 comments:

BabuYagu said...

Hey mate

Nice idea. Likewise, I am trying to acquire any/all full matches that Zidane played in. I will, of course, share anything I can get my hands on so that you can in turn share it with the Zidane loving public.

If I can do anything to help, please let me know. Likewise, if you have any full games that Zidane participated in, I would be grateful to receive.

At the moment, I only have the 21th Century Portrait, which is 4.5GB! :O

ZeuS said...

Hi Zidaneism,

A big fan of zidane and your work. I needed high quality version of le seul dieu compilation if possible. Pls upload as soon as possible. thanks.

omalone1 said...

Gwiz, if you are stil there please email me
omalone11@gmail.com
I wanted to obtain R9 Cyclone as I lost the soccerpulse upload
thanks